AGES 3 YEARS - 9TH GRADE
Faith is a journey that starts at birth and is formed all the way through our adult lives. At Mount Olivet, we see faith formation as a community-wide experience where all ages learn and engage with one another. Our small group leaders share that their faith develops just as much as the youth they lead each year.
kick off dates:
Sunday BE programming: September 9th. Join us at 9:45 AM for a PANCAKE BREAKFAST in the Jungle Room.
Wednesday programming - BE and 5-9th: September 12. Join us at 5:30 PM for GIANT PIZZA and COOKIE dinner, followed by worship at 6:15 PM, and programming at 7 PM.
- 9-10 AM: Worship
- 10-10:40 AM: Community Hour/MOtalk
- 10:15-11:10 AM: BE programming (children will then join worship)
- 10:45-11:45 AM: Worship
WEDNESDAY BE & 5-9TH GRADE
- 6:15-7 PM: Worship
- 7 PM: Pizza
- 7-7:45 PM: BE Programming
- 7-7:15 PM: 5-9th grade large group
- 7:15-7:45 PM: 5-9th grade small groups